Estimated Project Parameters: For a 3 year mine life (about 23,000 ozs p.a., upfront capex = $5.5M (including working capital), AISC cost = $875/oz, LOM strip ratio = 1:1 with no pre-strip.
- Technical Report completed December 2018.
- Over 1,000 pulps, standards, blanks multi-element analysis.
- Permitting -in progress; obtained concurrently with Federal, State and local activities – expected duration 18 to 24 months.
- Acid Based Accounting indicate this material shows no potential for acid generation due to the net neutralizing capability and the low pyritic sulfur content.
- Metallurgical Testing showed ore was amenable to simulated heap leach cyanidation treatment at an 80%-1” feed size. Column leach test gold recovery was 69.8% in 74 days of leaching.
- Re-Assay drill hole pulps – Comparing 2014 assay results from Skyline to 1986 historic assays from Chemex Labs, shows a 98% correlation between samples; confirming the values obtained from Chemex for the historic values.
- Historical exploration includes detailed geological and alteration mapping, surface rock sampling, as well as +200 RC and rotary air blast drillholes totaling over 29,102 feet (8,870m).